RRRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RRRC employment decisions are based on the organization's need, job requirements and individual qualifications, and are advertised and offered without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, disability, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations applicable in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
RRRC is a political subdivision of the Commonwealth of Virginia, chartered by our member jurisdictions under the Regional Cooperation Act within the Code of Virginia. Employees are classified as public employees and subject to state and federal laws.
Full-Time Employees are offered the following standard and/or elective benefits:
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS) participation
- ICMA Defined Contribution (457b) participation
- Optional Deferred Compensation program
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, currently offered through Virginia's Local Choice Program
- Group Term Life Insurance for Employees
- Annual Leave beginning at 1 day/month with additional based on longevity
- Sick Leave (1 day/month)
- Holidays following the Commonwealth of Virginia holiday schedule